1. How to contact us？
a. Click "Online Help" in the APP, fill in the problem details and e-mail address, we will contact you within 24 hours.
b. Leave message on our webshop or directly send email to email@example.com.
1. How to power on？
Find the camera's power button, press and hold the power button for three seconds, and observe whether the camera's working indicator lights up.
2. How to restore factory settings？
Locate the reset button or reset hole of the camera. 1. If it is the reset button, press and hold the reset button with your finger for five seconds, then let go after hearing the "cuckoo" sound from the camera, the reset is successful. 2. If it is the reset hole, find the reset pin in the packing box, insert it into the reset hole, press and hold the reset button for five seconds, release after hearing the "cuckoo" sound from the camera, the reset is successful.
1. Fail to add camera for the first time？
When adding a camera for the first time, make sure that the camera is turned on and the working status light flashes slowly in red.
1. Make sure the WIFI account and password are correct.2. The camera only supports 2.4GHZ WIFI, not 5G frequency band, please do not use 5G wifi to configure the network. 3. When adding a camera, ensure that the network is smooth, and it is recommended to operate near the router. 4. If network configuration with QR code is unsuccessful, try to manually configure the network; try not to set complex password and do not contain special characters such as \'. 5. If the two methods still fail, it is recommended to restart the router and try again. 6. Provide the nameplate label of the router1. Fail to add camera for the first time？
2. Why the camera is always disconnected？
Network problems will cause the camera off-line. Solution:
1. Ensure that the place where the camera is installed can get a smooth WIFI signal, it is recommended that the signal strength to be above 75%. You can use the "Installation Guide" in the APP to perform network diagnosis, determine where you install the camera, and whether the camera can get a smooth WIFI network.
2. Restart the camera and router.
3. Check whether the power of the camera is sufficient. When the battery is low, the camera will automatically shut down.
4. Place the camera next to the router and observe whether the video is smooth. If the camera is still offline, it may be due to the camera hardware failure, please contact customer service
3. Can the camera work without WIFI?
The camera must be connected to a WIFI network to work properly
4. How to switch WIFI network for the camera？
After waking up the camera, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds to reset the camera, then use the new WIFI network to add the camera again
1. Account registration failure？
1. When registering an account, please select the correct country. 2. When the account is registered, make sure the mobile phone network is normal. 3. Make sure the network and location permissions of the "CloudEdge" APP have been turned on
2. Login problem？
1. Please check whether the mobile phone network is normal. 2. Whether the corresponding country code is selected. 3. Whether the account number and password are entered correctly. 4. Reinstall after uninstalling the app
3. How can the friends access the camera ?
If friends need to access the camera, you must share the camera with friends. Download the "cloudedge" app on their mobile phones and register a new account. For the specific operation method of sharing the camera, please refer to the operation video in "Device Sharing" in the APP.
1. Why the camera cannot detect moving objects？
1. Check whether all the motion detection settings in the APP are enabled. 2. If you need to detect animals, you need to turn off "Alarm when only people appear". 3. It is recommended to install the camera at a height of 2-3 meters and tilt it down about 15 degrees to increase the range of motion detection. 4. Improve the sensitivity of motion detection. 5. The range of motion detection is limited. Moving objects 8 meters away from the camera are difficult to be detected successfully. 6. It is not recommended to install the camera in a small space, which will greatly affect the motion detection range.
2. Why the alarm image can only be captured from the back view？
After PIR detects a moving object, it activates the camera and starts taking a screenshot within one second. 1. If the object moves too fast, there is a high probability that only the back can be captured. 2. Adjust the sensitivity of motion detection to increase the detection range. 3. Try to put the camera at the open environment as much as possible, which is beneficial to increase the spatial range of detection.
3. Why can't the mobile phone receive alert push notification ?
You need to enable the push permission of the "cloudedge" app to receive push messages normally. When you download the app and log in for the first time, a pop-up window will prompt you to enable the permission. If you choose to turn it off, you need to enter the phone system settings-notifications-find "cloudedge" and enable notification permissions.
4. Why there is no moving object, but the alarm push is sent frequently？
PIR has been triggered by mistake. There may be objects within the range of motion detection that can easily trigger an alarm, such as a running air conditioner or car. Solution: 1. It is recommended not to install the camera on the side of the road or in crowded scenes. 2. Try not to point the camera at a heat source similar to an outside air conditioner to avoid being triggered by mistake. 3. Try to avoid the camera lens directly facing the sun's rays to avoid being triggered by mistake. 4. Adjust the sensitivity of motion detection to reduce the camera's motion detection range. 5. An alarm plan can be set to reasonably divide the time period for camera alarms. 6. The alarm interval of the camera can be set to avoid uninterrupted alarm. 7. It is recommended to set the maximum recording time of the camera to 10 seconds
1. How to charge the battery cameras, doorbells？
It is recommended that you take the camera off and take it back to the house. Use a 5V/2A power adapter (if there is no power adapter of this specification, you can use other 5V voltage adapters) to connect the power adapter to the charging cable, insert the USB charging port of the camera, and observe whether the indicator light next to it lights up.
2. Why the charging fails？
Please check if the charging indicator lights up when charging. If it lights up, it means the charging was successful. If the light is not on, it shows that the charging has failed. You need to check whether the power adapter and charging cable are faulty, and check whether there is any abnormality at the charging interface of the camera.
1. Why does the camera battery drain fast ？
The battery life of the camera depends on the number of times that the camera is triggered. The more times the camera is triggered to work, the faster the battery will be consumed. According to laboratory test data, if the camera is triggered to wake up 15 times a day, the battery can be used for 3-5 months. If your camera battery drains very quickly, please check if the camera is triggered too many times. It is recommended to place the camera in a working environment with a smooth and stable network
2. How to improve camera battery life？
Solutions for fast battery consumption: 1. It is recommended not to install the camera on the side of the road or in a crowded scene. 2. Try not to point the camera at a heat source similar to an outside air conditioner to avoid false triggering of PIR. 3. Try to avoid the camera lens directly facing the sun's rays to avoid false triggering of PIR. 4. Adjust the sensitivity of the alarm to reduce the camera's motion detection range. 5. An alarm plan can be set to reasonably plan the camera's alarm time period. 6. The alarm interval of the camera can be set to avoid uninterrupted alarm. 7. Set the maximum recording time of the camera to 10 seconds. 8. It is recommended to place the camera in a working environment with a smooth and stable network
3. Why is the battery not durable after charging?
Do not charge the camera at low temperatures. Especially in winter, if you need to charge the camera, please take the camera back to the house and leave it for an hour, wait for the battery temperature to warm up before charging.
4. Why is the battery not durable when the solar panel is connected？
1. The charging efficiency of the solar panel is low. If the camera alarms too many times, the power consumption of the camera will be much greater than the charging capacity of the solar panel, and the battery power will be consumed faster. 2. Please check whether the solar panel is working normally. Check steps: When the sun is sufficient, check whether the charging indicator of the camera is on and whether the charging status is displayed on the APP. 3. To ensure that the solar panel can receive enough sunlight, it is recommended to install the panel in an open environment to ensure that it can be exposed to sunlight for more than 5 hours a day.
5. Can I change the battery myself?
1. How does the camera record?
The camera needs to be inserted with an SD card or activate the cloud storage function in order to record videos normally.
2. SD card identification problem？
After inserting the SD card into the SD card slot of the camera, check whether the SD card capacity will be displayed in the "Video Management" in the APP. If it says "No SD card", it means that the SD card identification fails. Suggestions: 1. Please use a brand SD card. 2. The SD card can be identified by the computer normally. 3. Only FAT32 format is supported. 4. The SD card capacity is recommended to be between 2G-128G. 5. It is recommended to use a high-speed SD card of Class 10 and above. 6. Try to insert and remove the SD card several times. 7. It is recommended to try another SD card. 8. It may take some time for the camera to identify the SD card. After inserting the card, wait for about 30S and then observe
3. How to view the video ?
1. On the camera's APP preview video page, select "local playback" or "cloud playback", then select "calendar" and "alert point", select the date and recording time point/drag the time axis. You can play the video. 2. Click the play button on the left side of the alert image to jump to the corresponding video.
4. How to download videos to phone/computer local storage？
On the page of playing the video, click "Record" to start recording. Click "Record" again to end the recording. The video file will be automatically saved to the phone's local album. The video in the mobile phone album can be sent to the computer through third-party software, and the computer player can be used to play the video. in ours
5. Does the camera support direct PC connection?
6. About cloud storage？
Cloud storage is the storage of recorded videos on Amazon cloud servers, which is an additional paid item for cameras. A seven-day trial period is free. After the trial period, if you want to continue to use the cloud storage function, you need to pay for the package.
7. Cloud storage unsubscription/replacement issues？
If the camera has purchased a cloud storage service, you will need to apply for a refund of the cloud storage fee due to camera failure. Or if you need to transplant the cloud storage kit to the new camera, please contact the customer service staff of the brand manufacturer directly.
8. Does the camera support 7*24 hours video recording?
No, the camera is powered by a battery and cannot work 7*24 hours. Only when the camera detects a moving object, it will start recording.
1. Why are there white spots in the night vision image?
The night vision function of the camera is realized by the principle of infrared, which has a light-gathering effect. There should be no obstructions or walls within two meters of the camera screen, otherwise infrared rays will gather here and cause overexposure.
2. Why is the night vision image dark?
The camera may not have the night vision function turned on. It is recommended to set-basic functions-day and night mode-night mode in the APP, and control the night vision function by software.
3. What if there are black spots in the image?
1. Check whether there is dust/stain on the lens of the camera. It is recommended to wipe it with alcohol once. 2. There are still black spots after wiping. There may be dust on the sensor inside the camera. If the position of the black spot does not affect the monitoring area or the area is small, it will not affect the normal use of the product. If the area of the black spot is too large, it is recommended to contact the customer service staff of the brand manufacturer.